Smolensk Clinical Research Site
Smolensk Clinical Research Site was launched in 2014 due to partnership of Clinical Trial Support and privately owned multi-discipline clinic Uromed, established in 1994.
MoH Letter of Accreditation No.1000 dated 10 December 2013.
- 25+ therapeutic areas;
- own Local EC;
- permanently updated volunteers database;
- up to 16 adjustable beds for volunteers;
- 24/7, including weekends and bank holidays;
- advanced medical infrastructure;
- the site is equipped with all units required for BE / Phase I clinical trials according to international standards;
- modern clinical laboratory;
- Intensive Care Unit;
- direct payments to volunteers pursuant to applicable legislation;
- proper nutrition for volunteers;
- English-speaking team;
- well-developed process of volunteers recruitment;
- flexible system of assigning team members for each clinical trial in any therapeutic area.
- refrigerators (2-8 С);
- freezers (-20 С - -80C);
- 12 lead ECGs;
- centrifuges (including Refrigerated);
- IC Unit with oxygen PCV, AED and monitors;
- auxanometers, tonometers, thermometers;
- min/max thermometers, data loggers;
- alarm buttons;
- controlled ambient storage area for IP;
- access control system with electronic keys;
- synchronized clocks.
- Principal Investigators with 15+ years of expertise in clinical research;
- study coordinators;
- co-investigator physicians;
- intensive care specialists;